Planning to homeschool kindergarten or preschool? Here’s the perfect tool for you, because it’s never too early to learn to be organized!
Our Early Learner Edition is designed with the younger student and pre-reader in mind. It comes with four sections, tabbed for easy reference: Goals & Planning, Calendars, Weekly Schedule, and Record Keeping.
Like what you see? Order Now!
GOALS & PLANNING
The worksheets in this section allow you and your student to think through the year ahead. They include:
- All About Me Page (Keepsake)
- My Chores and Responsibilities
- My Study Plan
- Long Range Planning
- Time Schedule
- Resource List
- Notes Page
Examples from the Goals and Planning section:
This section includes:
- Two year-at-a-glance calendars, for the current and upcoming years.
- A chart to help your student track weather and activities.
- 12 monthly calendar pages, designed to be a fun learning activity. Your early learner will discover how calendars work by filling in the dates, tracing the month and day headings, and tracking their activities. For even more fun, add Weather Stickers to your order and let your Early Learner track (or predict) the weather!
Examples from the Calendar section:
Weekly Schedule Sheets will keep your Early Learner on track throughout the school year. You have two options – Stock sheets or Customized. Stock sheets come pre-formatted with blank headings that you fill in each week. For more control over what your Weekly Schedule Sheets look like, choose the Customized option. No matter which option you choose, we include 40 weeks of schedule sheets – plenty for the whole school year, plus a few more just in case.
Examples from the Weekly Schedule Sheet section:
Notes about Customized Weekly Schedule Sheets:
- When ordering customized sheets, first familiarize yourself with the three sections that make up each Weekly Schedule Sheet: Weekly Detail, Daily Checklist, and Weekly Focus. When you order, you will be laying out your choices for each of these three sections (in addition to your Student’s Name, Days of the Week, and Quotation, which are self-explanatory).
- Don’t forget to get creative! Look through our examples and ideas here. As you’ll see, there are many ways to customize. Days of the Week don’t have to be Monday – Friday, the Weekly Detail section doesn’t have to contain subjects, etc. You know your student – do what works best for him or her!
- Need time to think about your choices? Download this handy Planning Worksheet.
This section allows you to record activities, field trips, and achievements completed during the year. It includes:
- Skills Survey
- Extra Curricular Activities Page
- Field Trip Log
- Achievement Log
- See How I Have Grown Chart (Keepsake)
- Pockets to store assignments (optional – add up to 2)
Examples from the Record Keeping section:
- Cover: Your choice of two fun coloring page covers! Your Early Learner will love personalizing their planner!
- Coil Binding: This ensures the planner opens completely and lays flat.
- Keepsake Pages: You’ll receive a “My Autobiography” page and a “Year End Review” page, where your student can record memorable events and thoughts from the year.
- Pockets: If needed, you may choose up to two sturdy pockets in the back to store unfinished work or completed assignments.
Like what you see? Order Now!