Kindergarten homeschool planner update
Our Early Learner homeschool planner had an update. Create a wonderful keepsake for the preschool and kindergarten years of homeschooling. We’ve made a great planner even better, thanks to your feedback!
Now available with customized weekly sheets
We have added the option to customize weekly sheets to help you create the ideal homeschool planner. We have 3 sections to help you manage your week with your early learner.
- Weekly Detail – These are the traditional boxes laid out in columns and rows. Used ideally for those subjects with assignments that change every day.
- Weekly Focus – Perfect for this age group, allowing you to record items such as a color focus, a letter of the alphabet, or a country you might be studying.
- Daily Checklist – Start them off right by learning to check off daily requirements, creating great habits for future years.
Other customized options include
- Covers – Two cover choices that double as coloring pages. This allows them to invest effort in their very own homeschool planner.
- Pockets – Up to two full-size pockets, allowing you to store those precious samples of “schoolwork.”
Our Early Learner homeschool planner also contains
- Goals and Planning Forms – to help you plan all the fun learning activities for the upcoming school year
- Calendar pages – to teach numbers, letters, and the format of using a calendar
- Record Keeping forms – to assist in creating a cute keepsake of all those fun memories and accomplishments
A favorite homeschooling resource for early learners
One of our favorite resources for homeschooling is a literature rich curriculum called Sonlight. Kim and I both use it as the “spine” of our homeschool curriculum. The read aloud and reader lists in their preschool and kindergarten programs are absolutely fabulous and can greatly enhance any curriculum you’re using!
Now it is better than ever to get your plan in place for the early learners in your homeschool! Start today with your own unique homeschool planner.