How to Pay with a Purchase Order
If you are a parent of a Charter School student and will be paying for your order by Purchase Order:
- Place your items in the shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- Fill out your “billing” information (please use your own name and email address, but you may either use your home address or your ES/Teacher’s address).
- Click the Purchase Order button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “Place Order.” You will then receive an order confirmation email, which you should forward to your ES/Teacher.
Your Charter School will then submit a Purchase Order to us. Once we receive the PO, we will get started on your order and ship it to the address on the PO.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Because your order will be paid for by a publicly-funded Charter School, you MAY NOT include anything of a religious/sectarian nature in your order. This includes the “Scripture” cover and all of your customized Weekly Schedule Sheet choices. Thank you for understanding.
Notes About Purchase Orders
- Because these orders are paid via Purchase Order, we cannot accept coupon codes for them. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- See link in the footer of this page for a list of charter schools with which we are vendors. If you are a member of a different Charter School, we would love it if you would place a request for us to become a vendor for your school!