If you are like we are, when summer rolls around, schedules fly out the window. The summer seems to pass too quickly and we wonder, come September, what our kids really accomplished in the past three months. What we need is… A Plan in Place for the summer!
Here’s the solution!
Planner & Journal
Note: This planner is printable only.
Summer Planner Features:
All Summer Planner include:
- Fun, full-color cover
- My Summer Plans Worksheet
- Sports/Camps/Activities Log
- Summer Reading List
- 4 calendar pages – May through August, 2017
- 16 Weekly Schedule Sheets – Room to schedule activities, chores, or even some leftover school work! There’s space for your students to record memories, create a daily checklist and list goals to be accomplished each week. They’ll be as organized and on-track as they were during the school year!
- 20 Journal Pages – One of the best ways to not only keep up penmanship and writing practice over the summer, but also record all those great summer memories. Also, lots of space to attach fun photos, drawings or doodles to make it a summer scrapbook. You will treasure this for years to come!