Your choice: Stock or Customized. No matter which option you choose, we include 40 weeks of schedule sheets – plenty for the whole school year, plus a few more just in case.
Stock Weekly Schedule Sheets
Stock sheets come pre-formatted with blank headings that you fill in each week. You have three choices, shown below, including two one-page-per-week options or a two-pages-per-week option.
Homeschool Planner Stock Examples
Customized Weekly Schedule Sheets
1. First, familiarize yourself with the three sections that make up each Weekly Schedule Sheet (as seen in the 1-page example on the right and 2-page below): Weekly Detail, Daily Checklist, and Weekly Focus. When you order, you will be laying out your choices for each of these three sections (in addition to your Student’s Name, Days of the Week, and Quotation, which are self-explanatory).
2. You can have up to 8 Weekly Detail subjects, 8 Daily Checklist tasks, and 5 Weekly Focus boxes. You may also enter “blank” if you would like blank headings in any section. Remember, the more choices you have, the smaller each box will be.
3. Our recommendations: For the one page per week option, 4-6 Weekly Detail choices allow plenty of room to write. If you are ordering two pages per week, 7 or 8 is perfectly fine. Less than 4 Daily Checklist tasks sometimes means that the section gets overlooked—4 or more is usually best. For the two page per week option, either 3 or 4 Weekly Focus boxes look best. For the one page per week sheet, anything less than 5 is usually best.
4. Get creative! Look through our examples below. As you’ll see, there are many ways to customize. Days of the Week don’t have to be Monday – Friday, the Weekly Detail section doesn’t have to contain subjects, etc. You know your students – do what works best for them!
5. If you need more time to think about your customized choices, download our Planning Worksheet.
Customized Section Heading Ideas
Description: These are areas that you cover weekly. They should be subjects that have specific daily requirements. Ideas: Math • Science • English • Literature • History • Foreign Language • Vocabulary • Bible • Electives • Life Skills • College Prep • Other Activities
Description: These are tasks that your student will do every day. They are things that just need a checkmark in a box to show that they have been completed. Ideas: Chores • Personal Hygiene • SAT Prep • Vocabulary • Prayer/Devotions Reading Time • PE / Exercise • Journal Writing • Music Practice
Description: These are bigger boxes for topics covered through the week, which do not require a set day for completion. Ideas: To Pray For • Weekly Chores • Science Supplies Needed • Exercise Plan • Essay Topic • Notes • Goal for the Week • Upcoming Projects
Customized Homeschool Planner Examples
One Page Per Week