Put the pieces together to create your ideal homeschool student planner!
Student Edition homeschool planners from A Plan in Place will help keep your student organized and on track for the entire school year. With our custom choices, you’ll be able to create the ideal planner that will help your students accomplish more and work more independently than ever before.
Every homeschool student planner from A Plan in Place includes three or four sections, tabbed for easy reference: Goals & Planning, Calendars (optional), Weekly Schedule, and Record Keeping.
Like what you see? Order Now!
NEW! We now offer beautiful CUSTOMIZED COVERS! Just upload a favorite photo or even scanned original artwork, and we’ll add it and your name & grade to create a perfectly personalized cover just for you.
GOALS & PLANNING
Plan your year ahead using Goals & Planning Forms designed to walk you and your student through curriculum choices, daily schedules, and yearly activities. Find more information about specific forms on our Form Examples page.
The worksheets in this section include:
Examples from the Goals & Planning Section
A calendar section is optional – we’ve found that for many students it is unnecessary. But, if you’d like your student to get used to using a calendar and stay even more organized, it can be a great addition. In the calendar section we include two year-at-a-glance calendars, plus 12 monthly calendar pages. You choose what month your calendars start with!
Your Weekly Schedule Sheets are the heart of the planner, and will keep your student on track all year. You have two options – Stock sheets or Customized. Both come in either one-page-per-week or two-pages-per-week. Stock sheets come pre-formatted with blank headings that you fill in each week. For more control over what your Weekly Schedule Sheets look like, choose the Customized option. No matter which option you choose, we include 40 weeks of schedule sheets – plenty for the whole school year, plus a few more just in case.
STOCK Weekly Schedule Sheet Examples
CUSTOMIZED Weekly Schedule Sheet Examples
Notes about Customized Weekly Schedule Sheets:
- When ordering customized sheets, first familiarize yourself with the three sections that make up each Weekly Schedule Sheet: Weekly Detail, Daily Checklist, and Weekly Focus. When you order, you will be laying out your choices for each of these three sections (in addition to your Student’s Name, Days of the Week, and Quotation, which are self-explanatory).
- Don’t forget to get creative! Look through our examples and ideas here. As you’ll see, there are many ways to customize. Days of the Week don’t have to be Monday – Friday, the Weekly Detail section doesn’t have to contain subjects, etc. You know your students – do what works best for them!
- Need to think about your choices? Download this handy Planning Worksheet.
As the year progresses, you’ll want to record your student’s accomplishments and track his or her progress using the forms in the Record Keeping section. Find more information about specific forms on our Form Examples page. Plus, add up to two pockets to your student’s planner, to create a permanent record of curriculum used, books read, papers written, plus test scores, work samples, and achievements, all in one concise package.
The worksheets in this section include:
Examples from the Record Keeping Section
- Cover: Your choice of several laminated, full-color covers, with a wet-erase “Doodle Page” on the back, giving your student a place to write out spelling lists, work math problems, or just pass time between assignments.
- Coil Binding: This ensures the planner opens completely and lays flat.
- Keepsake Pages: You’ll receive a “My Autobiography” page and a “Year End Review” page, where your student can record memorable events and thoughts from the year.
- Pockets: If needed, you may choose up to two sturdy pockets in the back to store unfinished work or completed assignments.
Sound good? Order Now!